|Life sucks sometimes
||[Oct. 12th, 2005|01:11 am]
I dream of a day when my paw is no longer bum. It might happen, right? I'm at three weeks (and counting). In preparation for the day I become whole, I've been stalking 7 new journals to have at the ready so I can get right back into writing about my boy troubles. Come, see for yourself. (You'll have to imagine the pithiness again this week ... it really does hurt to type.)|
7. Sweetheart Linocut Printed Pamphlets at Bookish Lady
6. Asian Pocket Weekly from Paper Source ... made out of Asian money
5. While we're on the subject, Paper Source also has Kits for Binding Date Books
4. Polka Dot Journal at Paper Treasure by Jesseca McCloskey
3. Corace Pirate Journal at If'n Books + Marks can be made with graph paper ... graph paper!
2. How do I even start to pick between I have no respect for authority and Screw you, I know what I'm doing at Pinup Revolution?
1. My pal Joseph at Cactus Pony has my favorite journal of all, My Diary - and I just saw that you can have it personalized with your name. I can't wait for him to email me back!