|You're that land shark, aren't you?
||[Oct. 19th, 2005|08:17 am]
Administrative boringness: I think our Awful Cufflinks email is down (or at least my account is) and emails maybe have gotten lost for at least a week or so? Awful Krissy, is yours working?|
Oh, yeah, this week's Tepid 7. Not too hard to guess that it's about Halloween stuff, right? The bestest holiday ever. Let's get on with it...
7. Jones Halloween Sodas - Yeah, I know I'm like the last person on earth to write about these. And the reviews make them sound awful. But come on. Caramel Apple soda!
6. SNL Halloween - Random Halloween SNL sketches, like the classic Land Sharks and Martha Stewart's All Hallows Eve.
5. Halloween Cards by Young & With It Industries - A great Etsy find -- super cute screenprinted Halloween kitty cards for only $5 a set.
4. Skull Cardigan at Pin Up Girl Clothing - I'm too much of a prude for this store's costumes, but I am in love with this cardigan.
3. Stuffed Acorns by Not Too Pink - Another adorable Etsy find. Nice to have something that's cute for all of fall and not just Halloween!
2. Halloween Sticker Set at Seamripper - So cute, and a mere buck-fifty for a set of 6! Don't forget to grab the October calendar background while you're there (in the Fun section).
1. Chocolate Ghosts at L.A. Burdick - Snack-sized Kit-Kats kick ass, but sometimes you need to take your Halloween candy consumption to a higher level.