|Is a new wrist off the table?
||[Oct. 25th, 2005|10:48 pm]
Technically, I should have posted about Halloween, right? I mean, it's not even until next week. So if that's how we're going to do things ... I am going to seize this opportunity to list 7 Things I Want for My Birthday. Even if it's not for a couple weeks. Blame Awful Tara if you don't like it. Actually, go ahead and blame me ... I'm still too stoned on pain medicine to give a crap.|
Yes, it's true. Still. How can it actually be taking this long to heal? Anyway, back to stuff I want. (Quite frankly, sometimes I like an excuse to just list stuff I want - I can't be the only one!)
7. Clearly I could use some help in this department right now ... so I've taken a shine to the Lucky Charm Cord Bracelets (the peace symbol, natch, even the four-leaf clover) at Shop Intuition.
6. Evil Kitty's Black TuTu Skirt ... had one, but it broke. Need another!
5. Am strangely drawn to these Bingo Sheep Things at Day-Lab. Want "money," lucky," "adventure" and "love." I'm not sure I understand them, but I could definitely use one of each.
4. It's too late to get me the Che Guevara Ring at FullofCraft.com because lovely Denise already sent it to me! But I'm still including it because the rest of you might need one too.
3. WonderWoman Cami & Panty Set either. Maybe it's the juxataposition of the stupid wrist brace.
2. Clothespin Peep Zipper Pack at The Small Object
1. Canon Powershot SD30 Digital Elph (it's supersmall! and purple!) doesn't even come out for a few more days. But Christmukkah is just around the corner.