||[Nov. 2nd, 2005|08:14 am]
Driving in a snowstorm on Saturday, I was reminded how quickly winter hits up here. (Of course, as I write this, it's like 70 degrees. Freakish.) I have a cute Supermaggie scarf, and some scarves that I made and that others have made me, but I want more to match with all of my jackets (I am a jacket fiend). I'm sure I'm not alone, so I did some browsing to bring you a Tepid 7 of cute scarves...|
7. Supermaggie's Vertical - Anybody with a Supermaggie scarf knows that one is just not enough. I'd love to add this vertical number to the collection.
6. Various Scarves at a minor thread - Whether you're going for knit or fleece, you'll get a cute scarf made by someone very nice here. (Not that the other folks on the list aren't nice! They all are!)
5. Bear Scarf at My Paper Crane - Argyle! And a silkscreened sad bear! Go Heidi!
4. Snake Scarf at Chocosho by Llama Yacht - An adorable stripedy snake!
3. Autumn Acorn Scarf at Karissa Cove - Light and cute to go with your fall outfits. It's not winter yet!
2. Corduroy Scarves at goodmorning, morning! - Do you know how much I love corduroy?
1. Cupcake Queen Scarf at Lulette - Don't tell me you didn't see it coming.