||[Nov. 2nd, 2005|08:14 am]
Driving in a snowstorm on Saturday, I was reminded how quickly winter hits up here. (Of course, as I write this, it's like 70 degrees. Freakish.) I have a cute Supermaggie scarf, and some scarves that I made and that others have made me, but I want more to match with all of my jackets (I am a jacket fiend). I'm sure I'm not alone, so I did some browsing to bring you a Tepid 7 of cute scarves...|
7. Supermaggie's Vertical - Anybody with a Supermaggie scarf knows that one is just not enough. I'd love to add this vertical number to the collection.
6. Various Scarves at a minor thread - Whether you're going for knit or fleece, you'll get a cute scarf made by someone very nice here. (Not that the other folks on the list aren't nice! They all are!)
5. Bear Scarf at My Paper Crane - Argyle! And a silkscreened sad bear! Go Heidi!
4. Snake Scarf at Chocosho by Llama Yacht - An adorable stripedy snake!
3. Autumn Acorn Scarf at Karissa Cove - Light and cute to go with your fall outfits. It's not winter yet!
2. Corduroy Scarves at goodmorning, morning! - Do you know how much I love corduroy?
1. Cupcake Queen Scarf at Lulette - Don't tell me you didn't see it coming.
i think it's worth noting that tara actually makes the best fox scarf ever (maybe she'll post a pic) and last year i made some pretty cute critter scarves too. tho, in my opinion, supermaggie rules this roost.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you guys. you make me feel all squishy & warm inside! thank you ever-so-much for the link!
2005-11-03 10:44 pm (UTC)
I wanted the polka dotted scarf at MinorThread. I have a thing for polka dots... they're almost as amazing as cupcakes. :)
2006-11-05 10:05 pm (UTC)
On my wish list
Oh I love Supermaggie and Lulette's scarves! Lulette has been on my wish one season too many. I might have to get this one.
Lauren at urbanbloomnyc.com