More paper goods, it would seem
None of this, by the way, has anything to do with today's topic. But I needed some space filler and am always happy to mention that my birthday is coming up. Maybe maybe maybe I can tie today's post in, actually ... since I'm writing about the Top 7 Gift Cards I Dig. Did you catch that ... I can use my hand again, birthdays. It's like magic the way I do that.
7. Chicken Butt Stationery by Young and With It (you know I love me some chickens)
6. Pillow-Fighting Robots at Blissfully Bitter
5. Origami Dress Notecards at KK Handmade
4. Hemlines Mix and Match Stationery from Bust's Boobtique
3. I Heart Sloppy Joes by Sidepony (well, I do ...)
2. Monkey Gift Tags from One Good Bumblebee (a monkey and a gift?? overwhelming is the word that comes to mind)
1. "This mother has five children. She likes all of them" from Mayhemm
And for all you Los Angeles-area girls ... I better see you Thursday night at the Roosevelt Hotel for the Red Carpet Boutique trunk show. Friday's a holiday, so you got no excuse.